The Student Engagement and Leadership (SEaL) office is located in the Widener Center behind Jazzman’s Cafe. They are open 9am to 5pm and everyone is encouraged to stop by with an questions about events, activities, and leadership opportunities. Check out below all the great things that happen in the SEaL office!
- Discounted Regal movie tickets
- SEaL sells Regal movie tickets for $4 each. Students can by up to two tickets per week.
- Fast Track tickets
- For one week per month SEaL sells $4 roundtrip tickets to Philadelphia.
- CAP Board
- The Campus Activities and Programming (CAP) Board office is located in SEaL. CAP Board is the main programming board on campus that brings social, cultural, and educational programs to Cabrini. For more information click here.
- The SEaL office has a commuter liaison (Amber LaJeunesse) and commuter engagement intern (Jessica Ferrarelli). Stop by for question, concerns, or just to say hi!
- LEADStrong at Cabrini is a co-curricular leadership program where students discover their leadership abilities, hone their skills, and gain an edge on the competition in the workplace. For more information click here.
- Did you know there is a club for commuters? How about a club for math? There are over 50 clubs at Cabrini waiting for you to join!
- Interested in starting a club? Have questions about requesting a budget? Stop by the office or click here.
- Fun events
- SEaL also hosts fun events like Bingo and Quizzo! Check the event calendars in SEaL and Jazzman’s Cafe to find out when.
SEaL offers so many great opportunities and ways to have fun. To find out more stop by anytime or check out their webpage.